Friday, January 29, 2010

Gracie-isms

Yes, that was the handprint of sweet Grace on my last post.  I so love finding little notes and drawings from her.  She loves making gifts and surprises and it melts my heart.  

She also is a thinker.  She says the funniest things sometimes.  Here's a couple of Gracie-isms from this week.

**As she was eating grits for dinner,  "Mom how do you think people that use chopsticks eat their grits?"    

How many regular chopstick users do you think have ever eaten grits?

**As she was working on her schoolwork, she had to write a word that rhymes with "sing".  (I'm thinking....king?  ring?) Nope.  "I know!  Bling!!!  Like, this necklace is a nice piece of bling!!"  

I my defense, I think she learned that one from "Snow Buddies".

**  And one more. 
G:  "Mom, can I have a big, BIG sheet of paper?"
Me:  " How big?"    
G:  "As big as your stomach!" 

No comment.

And speaking of fun little girls.... we're about to have a house full of them.  We're having a sleepover tonight with 7 giggly girls.  All night long.  Bless us every one.

2 comments:

Amy said...

oh my - 7 girls...Bless you bless you bless you!!! have fun

Donna said...

What cute quotes- how funny she knows about bling! :) Enjoy the slumber party- I can't wait to start hosting those- fun, fun!