Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Claire Bear

I like photography.  No, that would be understating it a bit.  I crazy like photography.  I especially like taking pictures of my kids.  And other people's kids.  And pretty much everything else.  Especially kids.  

If you've read my blog at all, this comes as no surprise to you at all.  What you may not know is that my sweet husband also crazy likes photography.  He loves taking unique shots and is great at capturing the everyday beauty in things.   I love that we get to share this, and I hope that one day we'll get to spend lots more time together taking shots of beautiful things.

Since I'm always sharing my photos, here's a couple of shots he took the other day of one of the beautiful things that lives in our house.   She was heading out the door to play.  And now, next winter when she's a big 6 year old, we can remember exactly what she looked like this winter in her stripy hat with tassels. 


20100116-IMG_4571

20100116-IMG_4577


20100116-IMG_4580

These are the beautiful things we don't want to forget!  I love you, Claire Bear!

1 comment:

Jennifer Werneth said...

she is such a beauty! and so are the pics!