Saturday, May 30, 2009

Summertime...




The girls got off the school bus for the last time this year on Friday... summer is officially here! The kids are excited and I'm in full planning mode, finding ways to entertain and stimulate 5 little minds during the long days of summer. Our move is coming up in July, so that will definitely break things up a bit. But until then, I'm trying to add a little more structure to our days so as to do some teaching and training along with our playing and resting. We're starting our first weekend of the summer off with a fun weekend with Bumpa and Grandma here.  

We took a trip to the local Farmer's Market this morning...one of my favorite places in summer. I love the colors and smells; the kids love the treats and throwing rocks in the nearby pond. They always have a local artist playing live music and beautiful flowers for sale everywhere. Here's a few fun pictures from our morning.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Your comment to Mckmama caught my eye! Just because of your last name our last name is McNeal. I visited your blog and was happy to see you have five kids, we have six, ( I have five and my step daughter). I just love meeting other bloggers that have things in common with us! It makes blogging fun! You have a beautiful family and I would love to follow you and have you follow us, all thanks to Mckmama!