Thursday, July 8, 2010

things change

As much as I enjoy blogging and journaling and taking pictures for all the world to see, it's time for a change. I'm still planning on blogging and journaling and taking pictures.... just not for all the world to see. For a few reasons...5 to be exact... I'm going to be changing my blog to a private blog. I'd still love to take all of my friends and family on our bloggy adventures, but I want to do it in a way that puts our family a little less "out there".

So.... just comment or email me or message me and let me know your email address and I'll add you to my blog reader list. And in a few days, you'll be the only ones allowed to read all these crazy wonderful things that make up our life.

Now, won't you feel special?

15 comments:

Jackie Phillips said...

Hey Jenny, I would love to still read about you and your family. It is such an encouragement to me! jackiephillips16@gmail.com

Amber said...

Hello from the Mississippi Gulf Coast! I found your blog a few months ago and have enjoyed reading! My husband is in the Coast Guard and I love reading about your little family! Would love to still be able to read if you have room to add me :) agrubbs280@hotmail.com

Me llamo Cristina said...

Hey Jenny! stinerbean@yahoo.com
Christine Pettus

Jessie said...

Good move ;0)

jessiedotsteadmanatgmaildotcom

Thanks,Jenny!

Donna said...

Hey Jenny, I would like to stay on your blog list to! Not sure which email to use. My google account is under donna@thepaperlady.net. But the main address I use is dkey@acca-online.org.

Anonymous said...

I am still reading and being encouraged by you.

kreaves@homewood.k12.al.us

Kelly

Jackie said...

Ooh, ooh, add me too! jrtucker25@yahoo.com

Cheryl K said...

Please add me too!

cltirey@hotmail.com

:) cheryl

Lindsey said...

me too! lindseysalter (at) yahoo dot com.

MindyD said...

Please add me to the list Jenny.
Thanks,
Mindy D.

mndinseattle@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

Please include me. :) jmcshea1 at comcast dot net

Anonymous said...

Please add me to your list:
kmurphy@henryschools.org
thanks! Krissi

Merrill said...

sign me up! merrillhodges@gmail.com

Me said...

You probably don't remember me, but we met briefly at OCF when you were in Milton. It's been a while huh? I've been reading for a while now and am always soooo encouraged by your posts! Sometimes it has been exactly what I needed to hear, like God had you post just for me. ;)

Blessings to you and your sweet family!
Janneh Dillon
ryanjanneh@yahoo.com

Dena and Robbie said...

I want to stay connected so keep me in the loop with your awesome family and blogs. rdpennington@verizon.net