Thursday, April 15, 2010

photo fun

Although I would hardly call myself a photographer, I do so enjoy taking pictures.   Most of the pictures I take are, of course, of all my little people.  But I do also enjoy having fun with photos of all kinds.

This year, for our anniversary, I made Ken this photo collage.  I had seen similar photos in Christian bookstores and the like, but I decided to make it my own my doing it in color (because I heart color) and taking pictures in places that are familiar to us.

<span class=

Hopefully, you can see that it spells our last name.  That's kinda the point.   Anyway, it was fun to make and anyone can do it.  And I think it makes a cool piece of art for our home.

And the flowers?  Those are some of my favorites, reminiscent of our California days,  and a gift from my very thoughtful man.  

I heart him, too.  

3 comments:

Jackie said...

LOVE the picture! (and the flowers) Friends of mine did something like this, spelling out their daughter's name for her nursery. Very cool idea.

Jennifer Werneth said...

love it! where did you find the frame and mat? did you have to have it made? it has enough openings for "werneth" too and i might have to steal your idea! and yes, you are a photographer! i'd take a class from you!

Amy said...

so cute!!!! I have been wanting to do one of these for us.