Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Nathan's first egg hunt

He's off!  Basket in hand.  Ready to hunt!
IMG_6246

He finds his very first Easter egg. Now, to put it in the basket...
IMG_6248

But, wait!  I think there may be CANDY inside!  Oh my!
IMG_6249

There IS candy inside!  Now, how do I get it open?
IMG_6269

I know Mom's gotta be around here somewhere. She'll open it for me...
IMG_6271

Hey Mom, look what I found!
IMG_6277

Candy!  In an egg!
IMG_6279

Open it for me, will you please?
IMG_6282

Please?
IMG_6284

Of course, he didn't say all these things, but I'm sure it was what he was thinking. His egg hunt ended after one egg.  And he didn't wait for me to open the candy.  He "opened" it himself and enjoyed the chocolate, paper and all.   How I love that sweet boy.  :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Werneth said...

Oh my, I love this post! He is cute enough to eat!