Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Hannah!

20090810-IMG_6505
Happy Birthday, sweet Hannah!  It's hard to believe you're 8 years old already.  That just sounds so old!  It's been fun to watch how much you've grown and changed this year.  You are certainly my much needed helper everyday now.  Thanks for changing diapers and feeding the baby.  For helping with clean up and dinner time.  You are getting to be such a big girl.  You're sisters and brothers are really looking up to you and I appreciate you making every effort to be a good example for them.  You have a sweet heart and such a fun spirit.  I hope you have lots of fun this year!  I love you!

1 comment:

Dena and Robbie said...

Please tell Hannah Happy Birthday from the Penningtons. I will always remember her birthday because Hadley was born 3 days later. Yesterday she turned 8 too. Wow our girls sure a growing up fast.