Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our trip to the fair

The Indiana State Fair was in town last week and we took the kids to enjoy the whole fair experience. The best part was taking the "Fair Train" to the fair. The train ride was almost as exciting as anything else. The kids enjoyed the animals, a few rides and, of course, corndogs and cotton candy.
Daddy and the kiddos on the "fair train".
The elephant ride was a highlight. How many times in your life do you get to do that?
Daddy riding the "roller coaster" with the girls.
The boys were all tuckered out on the train ride back home. :)

3 comments:

Shane, LaJuan, Jocelyn and Gabbie said...

Jenny!! I'm so glad you are blogging too! I just started when we moved down here to Orlando and I love it! By the way, thank you for the phone call about 4 months ago!! I've been so crazy that I haven't made time to call you back...but I've thought about it often...if that counts! It meant so much to me that you called (and I def. needed the encouragement...the first few months were insane!). Anyways, I look forward to keeping up with you through the blogging world. Your family is beautiful! Congratulations as well! What a sweet blessing from the Lord! Love you guys!

Delta Kelly said...

Hey! So good to "see" you! It will be lots of fun keeping up with you all thanks to the blogging world! i will pass the link on to Bryan as well. Love to you and the whole fam!

Jennifer Werneth said...

jenny,
so nice to see your family! they are all beautiful! i just started blogging a few months ago and have loved seeing all of the TSU alum. michael will love seeing your family too. congrats on the 5th!
love ya
jen