Tuesday, November 6, 2012


My name is Grace. I am 9 years old. I am blogging for my mom. She has not blogged in a little while, so a lot  of things have happened. she had a baby and named him Levi. we got another dog , named Scout, and his birthday was a couple weeks ago. Hannah turned  11 in August , Claire is 7, Jacob is 6, Nathan is 3 and Levi is 3 months old.
 This is Scout. He turned 1 on October 29, 2012. He is a nice dog. He loves to play with Alfie,the cat. Alfie is not so sure of this. He growls and hisses and swats at his nose but, now he just growls and occasionally hisses. Scout is a good puppy.


My name is Claire. I am 7 years old. Grace turned 9 in May, Jacob is 6, Hannah is 11,Nathan is 3, and Levi is 3 months old.i am in 2nd Grade and my two favorite subjects are Latin and history.



my name is jacob i im 6 years old i went to tca and played wipeout on ms;claires phone.



Disclaimer from mom:  Since I've taken a year long break from blogging, the kids have decided to take my place.  The periodic pictures and stories that will appear on here are theirs alone and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or photo choices of others in this house.  :)  We are enjoying our life as a family of 8, keeping busy and being thankful everyday.  Stay tuned as my kids (largely unedited by me) now enter the world of digital media and blogging. This could get interesting. 





2 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Jenny and kids! I'm so excited that you are back in the blogging world. I look forward to all the fun and insightful things you will share with the world :) I missed seeing all those beautiful, smiling faces for the past few months, so it was so fun to see the recent photos of everyone :)

Donna said...

Yay Yay Yay!!!! I finally get a peek into your world again! Everybody looks happy and healthy- so glad to hear from them. :)