Friday, November 16, 2012



Here we are....one year later.  It's been over a year since I visited these pages.  This picture isn't the greatest, but it's the first snapshot of us as a family of 8.  Levi Michael was born just over 3 months ago and has been a blessing to us in every way.  We have now lived here in Virginia for 2 1/2 years....longer than we've ever been anywhere.  We are looking at possible retirement for Ken next year.  This could mean another move..... or not.  The kids are growing and learning and happy, and we are thankful.  Jacob started Kindergarten this year with the girls.  He is thriving now in this school that is classical and Christian and part-time and not at all typical but very "typical" all at the same time.  He's not requiring any accommodations for his special needs....and that is a blessing beyond measure!!  We're not sure what the future holds, but we are so very thankful for how God has provided for us right now.

I forgot how much I like this whole bloggy thing.  Maybe I'll be back...  :)

4 comments:

Maria said...

Gorgeous family photo! I love it...so casual, real, bright, and happy. However, I hate to tell you, Jenny, that you look young enough to have 6 MORE beautiful children! And I know you and Ken would handle it with just as much joy and grace as you handled the first 6! :) You continue to inspire and encourage me daily, my friend. Thank you.

Jackie said...

YAY! It's great to "hear" from you, Jenny. I haven't blogged in forever either. Maybe I'll have to pick things up again. Your family is beautiful.

P.S. The post from your kids is adorable.

Amy said...

I am glad you posted. I was thinking about you just the other day. What a beautiful family!!!

Donna said...

Merry Christmas! I think retiring to Alabama is a nice plan- mull it over. :) And you do look beautiful and vibrant- you are truly blessed with those sweet angels!