Thursday, March 5, 2009

Nathan Daniel McNeill

I'd like to introduce you to the newest member of the McNeill family.  Nathan Daniel was born Saturday, February 28th at 12:38pm.  He was 8lbs, 9oz and 22 inches long.  He has blonde hair, blue eyes and definitely looks like one of our babies.  :)  We were very thankful for a short labor and an easy delivery and most of all for a healthy baby.  The kids are loving having their new little brother at home and love to hold him every chance they get.  He seems so far to be a pretty patient little guy while being passed around from kid to kid.   There will be many more pictures to follow in the coming days, but for now I just wanted to introduce our little guy so that you can give thanks with us!  We are more thankful than words can express for this little one.  God has truly blessed us beyond measure!



"For Thou didst form my inward parts;
Thou didst weave me in my mother's womb.
I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Thy works,
And my soul knows it very well."
Psalm 139:13-14

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

He looks precious, Jenny! I hope everyone continues to enjoy him!

Dena and Robbie said...

He is so handsome. I know the kids are giving him all the love he can handle. Congratulations!!!

Donna said...

Congratulations! He is gorgeous! Glad you are home with all your "helpers". God is good!

Carlene said...

Congrats! He is beautiful! I know he is blessed to have a happy, loving and God fearing home and you are blessed to have such another precious little one. Can't wait to see more pics.

--Shelley said...

our nathan was born Feb 28th also! they need to meet one day