Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Short hair for all my friends!!!!

....again!  Once again, I have gone through the house with scissors and given every one a short, low maintenance  haircut....then they even styled it themselves, see?   It started because Gracey gave herself a cut a few days back and it was in desperate need of "evening up".  Of course, once Gracey got a haircut, everyone else needed one as well.  Jake, though not pictured here, got his usual military cut as well.  I love the girls with long hair, but I must say the time spent not dealing with squirming and brushing is great.
For a quick baby update....we are at due date minus 2 days!  I'm hoping to see our little one anytime now, hopfully by Wednesday or Thursday or I have a feeling we may be inducing.  Please keep praying for a healthy baby and safe delivery, as well as for the other little ones who will be getting lots of extra love and snuggles from Nana and Pa while we're in the hospital.  
We'll keep you "posted".  :)

This pose isn't something you can teach...either your a diva, or your not.  :)



No comments: