Friday, February 6, 2009

It's been a while...

Okay, so  I am so very far behind in posting.  I have pictures to post and funny stories to share, but it seems things have been a bit busy lately.   I'll be back to posting in the very near future (hopefully this weekend) but wanted to give a quick update.  
We're still patiently awaiting the arrival of our next little boy and I'm currently about 2 1/2 weeks from my official due date.  Most of you know that our other kids were a bit on the large side at birth, but this little guy seems to have slowed down significantly and seems to be on track to be a normal sized baby, somewhere in the 7 lb range right now.   That's going to seem so tiny!  We're still praying for his safety and a good delivery and eagerly awaiting the day we can see his little face.  It still seems so strange to me that we wouldn't have had this baby had we not lost our last baby.  I know that isn't theologically sound to phrase it that way, but you know what I mean.  I know that God ordained everyday of Jordan's life...and that He also has ordained every minute for this little guy as well.  Truly, God is God and I am not.  I am, however, immensely thankful for His blessings.  He is the God who gives and takes away.  Only He, in His goodness, could do that and it still be GOOD!    

No comments: