Saturday, February 1, 2014

Time in a bottle

 All these pics were taken by the girls.  They were part of a Christmas present for me this year.  I love all these little (maybe not so little?) faces.  Time is flying by.


 I started this blog when I had only 4 children and was expecting Nathan.  He will be 5 this month.


 Life gets busy and time passes, but these little ones?  They don't wait.  They just grow.


 I want to remember each smile and moment.  I want to savor them and not wish them away.


 Hard though they may be sometimes.  It all passes so very quickly.


 If I could put time in a bottle..... Feeling extra thankful for all of these blessings right now.




1 comment:

Donna said...

Wow- they are all so precious and beautiful and I'm so happy to see an update! I think you have some strong genes- they all remind me of you!