Monday, April 29, 2013

I don't update this blog....but if I did....

If I did update this blog....
I would post insanely adorable pictures of a soon to be 9 month old...
 and I would show you 3 pictures of basically the same thing....
 because they are way too cute to pick just one.
And I would tell you how proud I am of the Daddy for selecting for promotion to Captain.  Looks like a few more years of Navy life for us!
And a snapshot of Nate's first t-ball game.  I will treasure this picture when he is bigger than me.
And an "at least we tried" family photo on a chilly Easter morning in Illinois.  A beautiful Easter that was part of a hard but very worth it roadtrip.

And here's what preteen girls do to entertain themselves...after about 12 hours in the car.
 I love these silly faces.
 And Levi's first time in the pool with the crew.  His life will never be boring.
 The child weighs half as much as his 8 year old sister.  So she can only hold him "like a baby" in the water.  Love the rolls.
 A sleepy Easter morning photo of my gang with their Easter baskets from Grandma.
Snuggling in the backseat during 16 hours of driving.  Happy to get there.  Happy to get home.  Happy that God has blessed us with so much.
And that's what I would show you if I updated this blog.

3 comments:

Maria said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog...please keep doing so! Little Levi is adorable! It was so fun to see how everyone has grown.

Amy said...

love it!!

Donna said...

Wonderful- I am in love with that baby boy! I would be kissing those cheeks nonstop- they are too cute! And Nate in his t-ball outfit is precious. The girls are beautiful- you look beautiful- and yay for Ken being Captain- we need Godly leaders! Please keep letting us see what you would show us "IF" you blogged. :)